On February 27, 2020, happened the kick-off of the RECiPE4Mobility project in Paris. This is a 24-month project that pursues the objective of strengthening excellence in cluster management while facilitating strategic links between clusters and specialised ecosystems across Europe in the mobility sector.
RECiPE4Mobility will be carried out by 5 European clusters, coming from different countries: France, Germany and Hungary, the Netherlands and Portugal, respectively Mov’eo, E-Mobility, ZoneCluster, AutomotiveNL and Mobinov. This project has a total budget of 457,148 EUR.
This project also represents an opportunity for our clusters managers to develop their skills on key topics such as the uptake of advanced technologies, new business models, low-carbon and resource-efficient solutions, creativity and design, skills upgrading, talent attraction, entrepreneurship acceleration, and internationalisation, particularly favour European SMEs, helping them to better meet the challenges of innovation, growth and globalisation.
Collectively, RECiPE4Mobility partners, now linked as a consortium, have formed a partnership for the following purpose:
1. Enhancing cluster management skills towards the generation of added-value support services for SMEs, including clusters individual strategies
2. Developing comprehensive strategies and implementation roadmaps both at clusters and partnership levels
3. Organising twinning, networking and learning activities and implementing collaboration activities
4. Implementing the RECiPE4Mobility ClusterXchange pilot
5. Outreach, awareness-raising and long-term activities